The greenMachine 4k Up/Down/Cross Converter Package includes a greenMachine titan hardware appliance and the necessary APPs to form a fully featured broadcast quality up/down/cross converter supporting formats up to 4k UHD.
This package is designed for applications that require dependable broadcast quality up/down/cross conversion and frame synchronization with full audio processing capability. The converter includes powerful scaling capabilities that allow a versatile Region of Interest selection. The included 3G Level A/B APP makes the module compatible with either 3G SDI standard (Level A or Level B).
The module also supports 4x3G SDI (Quad Link) or 12G SDI (SIngle Link) input and outputs for 4k UHD signals.With the optional APP QuadLink<>SingleLink Conversion singlas can be interchanged in between the single link and quad link.
The extensive audio processing capability de-embeds all audio as well as providing support for four external audio inputs or outputs which individually can be configured to be analog or digital interfaces. Multiple internal crossbars allow for extensive audio shuffling. It also provides DolbyE synchronization, full audio processing as well as multiple adjustable user delays.
The greenMachine titan hardware comes with a fully featured local control interface with an LCD which displays image previews and audio level meters of the processed video paths in addition to the graphical user interface.
This greenMachine 4k UPXD Package also includes the MiniNova APP which enables the module to be remotely controlled and monitored via third party master control software.
- One channel of 4k UHD scaling incl. ROI functionality
- Deinterlacer for interlaced SD or HD input signal
- Supports video formats up to 4kUHD / 12Gbit/s (auto-detect)
- Bi-Level or tri-level reference input, auto detect
- Robust “flywheel” frame synchronizer functionality
- Up to 30 frames of output delay per video channel
- 4 Audio inputs and outputs switchable between analog and digital
- Up to 1.3s of programmable audio delay per audio pair
- HDMI 1.4b input and output
- Test signal generator per video processing channel
- Optional 3G SDI video fiber I/O, basic fiber or CWDM with all 18 wavelengths selectable
- Optional Ethernet LAN Fiber connection (basic or CWDM)
- Integrated local control panel for configuration and monitoring
- Extensive monitoring features such as image previews and audio level meters available on the local control panel and control software (greenGUI)
- Optional 12G SDI interface (BNC and fiber)
- Optional QuadLink<>Single Link Conversion APP
- CustomControl Panels (MiniNova Server Option)
- Full SNMP v2 support
- Full remote control using greenGUI control software
- Optional redundant power protection
- Optional 19” rack frame
|GMP 4kUPXD EU||titan + APPs + Power Supply ; EU power cable|
|GMP 4kUPXD UK||titan + APPs + Power Supply ; UK power cable|
|GMP 4kUPXD US||titan + APPs + Power Supply ; US power cable|
|RFR 6000||Rack Frame for greenMachine|
|RPS 6120||Power Supply for greenMachine|
|OH-TX-1 LC/SC/ST||Fiber Optic Basic Transmitter Option 10km|
|OH-RX-1 LC/SC/ST||Fiber Optic Basic Receiver Option 10km|
|OH-TR-1||3Gbit SDI Optical Transceiver|
|OH-TR-4-XXXX||Fiber Optic CWDM Transceiver Option 40km (XXXX=Wavelength 1270nm to 1610nm)|
|OH-TR-51||Data Optical Transceiver - Singlemode 10km|
|OH-TR-54-XXXX||Fiber SFP Data Transceiver (CWDM) 40km|
|OH-TX-4-XXXX||3Gbit SDI Optical Transmitter - CWDM (XXXX=Wavelength 1270nm to 1610nm)|
|OH-TR-0-850-MM||Fiber Optic Transceiver Option Multimode (LC)|