The greenMachine Quad Frame Synchronizer Package includes a greenMachine titan hardware appliance and the necessary APPs to form a fully featured quad channel frame synchronizer.
This package is designed for applications that require compact, robust and dependable broadcast quality frame synchronization with full audio processing capability. Any video input (SDI, HDMI or Fiber) can be assigned to any of the video processing paths.
The audio processing capabilities are extensive. This solution de-embeds all audio as well as providing support for four external audio inputs and outputs which individually can be configured to be analog or digital interfaces. Multiple internal crossbars allow for extensive audio shuffling. It also provides content aware audio processing, DolbyE synchronization, full audio processing as well as multiple adjustable user delays.
The greenMachine titan hardware comes with a fully featured local control interface with an LCD which displays image previews and audio level meters of the processed video paths in addition to the graphical user interface.
The greenMachine Quad Frame Synchronizer Package also includes the MiniNova APP which enables the module to be remotely controlled and monitored via third party master control software.
- Quad channel frame synchronizer
- Supports video formats up to 12Gbit/s (auto-detect)
- Bi-Level or tri-level reference input, auto detect
- Robust “flywheel” frame synchronizer functionality
- Up to 30 frames of output delay per video channel
- 4 Audio inputs and outputs switchable between analog and digital
- Up to 1.3s of programmable audio delay per audio pair
- HDMI 1.4b input and output
- Test signal generator per video processing channel
- Optional video fiber I/O, basic fiber or CWDM with all 18 wavelengths selectable
- Optional Ethernet LAN Fiber connection (basic or CWDM)
- Integrated local control panel for configuration and monitoring
- Extensive monitoring features such as image previews and audio level meters available on the local control panel and control software
- Optional 12G SDI interface (BNC and fiber) for multi signal transport with QuadLink<>Single Link Conversion APP
- CustomControl Panels (MiniNova Server Option)
- Full SNMP v2 support
- Full remote control using greenGUI control software
- Optional redundant power protection
|GMP QuadFS EU||titan + APPs + Power Supply ; EU power cable|
|GMP QuadFS UK||titan + APPs + Power Supply ; UK power cable|
|GMP QuadFS US||titan + APPs + Power Supply ; US power cable|
|RPS 6120||Power Supply for greenMachine|
|OH-TR-51||Data Optical Transceiver - Singlemode 10km|
|OH-TR-1||3Gbit SDI Optical Transceiver|
|OH-TX-1 LC/SC/ST||Fiber Optic Basic Transmitter Option 10km|
|OH-RX-1 LC/SC/ST||Fiber Optic Basic Receiver Option 10km|
|OH-TR-54-XXXX||Fiber SFP Data Transceiver (CWDM) 40km|
|OH-TR-0-850-MM||Fiber Optic Transceiver Option Multimode (LC)|
|OH-TR-4-XXXX||Fiber Optic CWDM Transceiver Option 40km (XXXX=Wavelength 1270nm to 1610nm)|
|OH-TX-4-XXXX||3Gbit SDI Optical Transmitter - CWDM (XXXX=Wavelength 1270nm to 1610nm)|
|RFR 6000||Rack Frame for greenMachine|