The OH-RX-8 high sensitivity SDI optical receiver is a plug in option for select LYNX Technik yellobrik and Series 5000 products. This module facilitates the conversion of the SDI optical signal into an electrical signal for further processing within these products. Support is provided for all wavelengths between 1260 and 1620nm according to ITU-T G694.2 (18 wavelengths). High sensitivity provides a much wider operational headroom than the standard OH-RX-1-LC receiver for long haul applications.
The module accommodates 270Mbit / 1.485Gbit and 2.97Gbit SDI signals conforming to SMPTE 424M, 292M, 259M and DVB-ASI.
A socket, or “cage” is provided for the SFP in the supporting LYNX product for easy installation or upgrade. The SFP is hot swappable.
- SDI multi-rate optical receiver for 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals
- Support for SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, DVB-ASI
- Support for all wavelengths between 1260nm and 1620nm
- LC Simplex fiber connector
- High sensitivity for long haul applications (single mode)
- For use with yellobrik and Series 5000 product lines
- Pluggable and hot swappable
- Lead free and RoHS compliant
|OH-RX-8||Fiber Optic Receiver Option|