The OBD 1210 is a matched pair of compact MADI fiber transceivers designed to extend the reach of MADI signals over long distances (up to 10km).
The modules are designed to convert up to 64 audio channels bidirectionally (64 IN & 64 OUT) between MADI Optical and MADI Coaxial (electrical) formats.
Conversion is real time [no latency] and does not degrade the signal quality and only requires a single bidirectional fiber link between the modules. (singlemode fiber)
The OBD 1210 solution is supplied as a complete kit which includes two matched modules, two power supplies and a transport case.
Note. This system used WDM optical multiplexing and should only be used in point to point applications. This solution cannot be integrated into a CWDM multiplexed system.
- Bidirectional MADI send and receive over single fiber link
- MADI Optical to MADI Coaxial converters
- Supports up to 64 channels of audio (IN and OUT)
- Real time conversion with no degradation of signal quality
- Closed loop WDM fiber system
- Distances up to 10km (6.2 miles) over SMF fiber
- Supplied as matched pair (A and B version)
- Simplex LC singlemode optical connection
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
|OBD 1210||MADI Coax to MADI Bidirectional Fiber Transceiver - 10km|
|P-TAP 1000||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable|
|XLR 1000||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable|
|LC/ST Sim||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/SC Sim||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit|
|RFR 1001||yellobrik Mounting Bracket|
|RFR 1000||yellobrik 1RU Rack Frame|