The OTT 1842 is a compact CWDM dual channel SDI to fiber optic transmitter designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances. 18 wavelength choices are provided.
When combined with the dual channel fiber optic to SDI receiver module ORR 1802,and the OCM 1891/1892 CWDM multiplexers you have a very cost effective CWDM fiber system for up to 18 signals in a single fiber link.
The OTT 1842 has two completely independent channels and each will auto-detect and re-clock any 270Mbit / 1.48Gbit and 2.97Gbit SDI source prior to optical transmission. The module is fully compatible with 3Gbit Level A and Level B formats.
• Dual Channel
• Supports SDI video inputs up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
• 3Gbit Level A and Level B support (all formats)
• Auto reclocking 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit / 2.97Gbit
• Error free optical transmission
• 18 Wavelength selections (ITU-T G.694.2)
• Up to 40km (24.8 miles) @ 3Gbit/s
• Duplex LC/PC single mode optical connections
• Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
|OTT 1842||Dual 3GBit SDI to Fiber Optic Transmitter - (CWDM)|
|LC/ST Dup||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/SC Dup||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit|
|OH-TT-4-XXXX-XXXX||Dual Fiber Optic CWDM Transmitter Option 40km (XXXX-XXXX = Wavelength 1270/1290nm to 1590/1610nm)|
|P-TAP 1000||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable|
|RFR 1000||yellobrik 1RU Rack Frame|
|RFR 1001||yellobrik Mounting Bracket|
|XLR 1000||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable|