The OTX 1812 is a compact SDI to fiber optic transmitter designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with the fiber optic to SDI receiver (e.g. yellobrik ORX 1802) you have a very cost effective optical transmission / receiver system for signals up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s), while preserving full uncompressed quality.
The OTX 1812 provides a looping SDI input and support for LC, ST or SC singlemode fiber connections as well as anLC version suitable for multimode fiber.
The OTX 1812 will auto-detect and re-clock any 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit and 3Gbit SDI source prior to optical transmission. The module is fully compatible with 3Gbit Level A and Level B formats.
• Supports SDI video inputs up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
• 3Gbit Level A and Level B support (all formats)
• Auto reclocking 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit / 2.97Gbit
• Error free optical transmission
• Reclocked SDI loop out connection
• Versions for LC, ST or SC fiber connections
• Multimode version available
• Up to 10km (6.2 miles) @ 3Gbit/s (singlemode)
• Up to 300m (984 feet) @ 3Gbit/s (multimode)
• Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
|OTX 1812 LC||3GBit SDI to Fiber Optic Transmitter - 10km (Singlemode Fiber LC Connector)|
|OTX 1812 SC||3GBit SDI to Fiber Optic Transmitter - 10km (Singlemode Fiber SC Connector)|
|OTX 1812 ST||3GBit SDI to Fiber Optic Transmitter - 10km (Singlemode Fiber ST Connector)|
|OTX 1812 MM||3GBit SDI to Fiber Optic Transmitter (Multimode Fiber LC Connector)|
|P-TAP 1000||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable|
|XLR 1000||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable|
|RFR 1001||yellobrik Mounting Bracket|
|RFR 1000||yellobrik 1RU Rack Frame|
|LC/ST Sim||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/SC Sim||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit|