The OTR 5444 is a quad-channel bi-directional SDI/Fiber Transceiver module suitable for SDI video signals up to 12Gbit/s. It has four independent channels with automatic input clock rate and signal presence detection.
This module is ideally suited for demanding high-quality broadcast and professional video applications. It consists of four bi-directional 12G SDI high-density micro BNC electrical interfaces, which allows the user to set the direction of the signal flow. It also consists of four 12G SDI optical inputs and four 12G SDI optical outputs arranged in the optical TR slots.
Designed for the use in SERIES 5000, OTR 5444 is part of CardModules, which offers high quality, modularity and flexibility in a small form factor ideal for applications where space is at a premium. Like other 5000 series CardModules, this module is fully integrated into the LYNX APPolo Control system, which provides remote control, status monitoring and error reporting for the module.
- Bi-directional electrical to optical and optical to electrical conversion up to 12GSDI
- Four independent 12G SDI Channels (8K quad-channel optical <> electrical conversion)
- 4 x Optical Transceivers (TR)
- 4 x High-density BNCs (TR)
- Incoming and outgoing 12G SDI signals are reclocked.
- Input presence detection with LED indication
- Microprocessor controlled with internal flash RAM for storing configuration
- Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting when used with LYNX Appolo Control System
- Hot swappable
|OTR 5444||12Gbit Bi-directional Quad SDI/Fiber Transceiver|
|OH-TR-12G-LC||12G SDI Optical Transceiver|
|OH-TR-12G-XXXX-LC||Fiber Optic 12G CWDM Transceiver Option (XXXX=Wavelength 1270nm to 1590nm)|
|OH-TR-1-LC||3Gbit SDI Optical Transceiver|
|OH-TR-4-XXXX-LC||Fiber Optic CWDM Transceiver Option 40km (XXXX=Wavelength 1270nm to 1610nm)|