The OH-RR-12 dual channel SDI optical receiver is an integrated part or plug in option for select LYNX Technik yellobrik and Series 5000 products. This module facilitates the conversion of two independent SDI optical signals into electrical signals for further processing within these products. Support is provided for all wavelengths between 1260 and 1620nm according to ITU-T G694.2 (18 wavelengths).The module accommodates 11.88Gbit, 5.94Gbit, 2.97Gbit, and 1.485Gbit SDI signals conforming to SMPTE 2082, SMPTE 424M, and SMPTE 292M.
A socket, or “cage” is provided for the SFP in the supporting LYNX Technik product for easy installation or upgrade. The SFP is hot swappable.
** Distance is an approximation. Actual distances achieved can be longer or shorter depending on the type of fiber cable and accumulated optical losses in the fiber link. Determine link losses and perform optical budget calculations to ensure correct operation.
- Dual channel SDI multi-rate optical receiver 12G-SDI, 6G-SDI, 3G-SDI, and HD-SDI
- Support for SMPTE 2082, SMPTE 424M, and SMPTE 292M
- Up to 10km** (6.2 miles) @ 12Gbit/s (singlemode)
- Support for all wavelengths between 1260nm and 1620nm
- For use with yellobrik and Series 5000 product lines
- Pluggable and hot swappable
- Internal receiver CDR
- LC Connector - singlemode
- Lead free and RoHS compliant
|OH-RR-12G-LC||Dual Channel 12Gbit SDI Optical Receiver|