The BIDI Transport constellation is a cost-effective bidirectional transport solution that allows transportation of video, audio, Ethernet, and GPI efficiently across two greenMachine Titan hardware devices. It is a flexible solution for applications that require an exchange of multiple signals on two single fiber links over long distance. A Master/Slave model of communication is used between the two greenMachine Titan hardware devices where one machine will act as a Master device while the other will be a Slave.
Six HD signals (1.485Gbit/s) or four 3G signals (2.97Gbit/s),One 12G Signal (12 Gbit/s), or combination of singals up to 12Gbit/s, 4 external analog or digital Audio Signals and four GPIs can be transported via the fiber ports in both directions, simultaneously. The reference of one of the two greenMachines (aka the Master) is also transmitted to the other greenMachine (aka the Slave) and can be used in the remote location to synchronize cameras, as an example. A 1Gbit ethernet transport link provides easy control of the two greenMachine via greenGUI software.
For the signal transport to occur, the two greenMachine Titans need to be connected via two single-mode fiber cables (when used with transceiver SFPs) or one single-mode fiber cable (when used with the optional Bidirectional SFP modules).
The greenMachine titan hardware comes with a fully featured local control interface with an LCD which displays image previews and audio level meters of the processed video paths in addition to the graphical user interface.
- Multi-signal bidirectional transport solution through bi-directional 12G SDI channel
- SDI, HDMI and Optical inputs and outputs
- 4x Audio transport in both directions
- 4x GPIO in both directions
- 1x Serial I/O (UART)
- 1x 1Gbit Ethernet transport
- 4 Audio inputs and outputs switchable between analog and digital
- 1x MADI via optical (3G)
- Included transceivers and bidirectional SFP modules for full signal transport
- Timed reference output
- Integrated local control panel for configuration and monitoring
- Extensive monitoring features such as image previews and audio level meters available on the local control panel and control software
- Full remote control using greenGUI control software CustomControl Panels
- Full SNMP v2 support
- Optional video and Ethernet CWDM fiber I/O with all 18 wavelengths selectable
- Optional redundant power protection
- Optional 19” rack frame
|GMC-BIDI-TRANSPORT-titan||greenMachine titan constellation: The BIDI Transport constellation is a cost-effective bidirectional transport solution that allows transportation of video, audio, Ethernet, and GPI efficiently across two greenMachine Titan hardware devices.|
|greenMachine titan||4K/UHD or 3G/HD/SD Quad Channel SDI Video and Audio Processing Platform|
|RFR 6000||Rack Frame for greenMachine|