The greenMachine Dual Up/Down/Cros Converter Package includes a greenMachine callisto hardware appliance and the necessary APPs to form a fully featured dual channel broadcast quality up/down/cross converter.
This package is designed for applications that require dependable broadcast quality up/down/cross conversion and frame synchronization with full audio processing capability. The converters include powerful scaling capabilities that allow a versatile Region of Interest selection. The included 3G Level A/B APP makes the module compatible with either standard (Level A or Level B) and can convert between the two.
The extensive audio processing capability de-embeds all audio as well as providing support for four external audio inputs or outputs which individually can be configured to be analog or digital interfaces. Multiple internal crossbars allow for extensive audio shuffling. It also provides DolbyE synchronization, full audio processing as well as multiple adjustable user delays.
The greenMachine callisto hardware comes with a fully featured local control interface with an LCD which displays image previews and audio level meters of the processed video paths in addition to the graphical user interface.
This greenMachine Dual UPXD Package also includes the MiniNova APP which enables the module to be remotely controlled and monitored via third party master control software.
Get the full story at www.green-machine.com
- Dual channel broadcast quality up/down/cross converter
- Versatile scalers with Region of Interest
- Supports video formats up to 3Gbit (auto-detect)
- Dual channel frame synchronizer
- Bi-Level or tri-level reference input, auto detect, cross lock compatible
- Robust “flywheel” frame synchronizer functionality
- Up to 30 frames of output delay per video channel
- 4 Audio inputs and outputs switchable between analog and digital
- Up to 1.3s of programmable audio delay per audio pair
- HDMI input and output
- Test signal generator per video processing channel
- Optional video fiber I/O, basic fiber or CWDM with all 18 wavelengths
- Optional Ethernet LAN Fiber connection (basic or CWDM)
- Integrated local control panel for configuration and monitoring
- Extensive monitoring features such as image previews and audio
level meters available on the local control panel and control software
- CustomControl Panels
- Full SNMP v2 support
- Full remote control using greenGUI control software
- Optional redundant power protection
- Optional 19” rack frame
|GMP DualUPXD EU||callisto + APPs + Power Supply ; EU power cable|
|GMP DualUPXD UK||callisto + APPs + Power Supply ; UK power cable|
|GMP DualUPXD US||callisto + APPs + Power Supply ; US power cable|
|RFR 6000||Rack Frame for greenMachine|
|RPS 6120||Power Supply for greenMachine|
|OH-TR-1||3Gbit SDI Optical Transceiver|
|OH-TX-4-XXXX||3Gbit SDI Optical Transmitter - CWDM (XXXX=Wavelength 1270nm to 1610nm)|
|OH-TR-54-XXXX||Fiber SFP Data Transceiver (CWDM) 40km|
|OH-TR-0-850-MM||Fiber Optic Transceiver Option Multimode (LC)|
|OH-TR-51||Data Optical Transceiver - Singlemode 10km|
|OH-RX-1 LC/SC/ST||Fiber Optic Basic Receiver Option 10km|
|OH-TR-4-XXXX||Fiber Optic CWDM Transceiver Option 40km (XXXX=Wavelength 1270nm to 1610nm)|