The OH-TR-1-LC SDI optical transceiver is an integrated part or plug in option for select LYNX Technik yellobrik and Series 5000 products. This SFP module includes a receiver and a transmitter which facilitates the conversion of an electrical SDI signal into an optical signal for transmission over fiber, and also receives an optical SDI signal and converts to an electrical signal for further processing. Wavelength is a fixed 1310nm and suitable for distances up to 10km**. The module accommodates 270Mbit / 1.485Gbit and 2.97Gbit SDI signals conforming to SMPTE 424M, 292M, 259M and DVB-ASI.
A socket, or “cage” is provided for the SFP in the supporting LYNX product for easy installation or upgrade. The SFP is hot swappable.
** Distance is an approximation. Actual distances achieved can be longer or shorter depending on the type of fiber cable and accumulated optical losses in the fiber link. Determine link losses and perform optical budget calculations to ensure correct operation.
- SDI multi-rate optical transciever for 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals
- Receiver and transmitter in single package
- Support for SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, DVB-ASI
- 1310nm TX Wavelength - singlemode
- LC Duplex fiber connections
- Receive wavelengths 1260 to 1620nm according to ITU-T G694.2
- TX Distances up to 10km**
- For use with yellobrik and Series 5000 product lines
- Pluggable and hot swappable
- Lead free and RoHS compliant
|OH-TR-1-LC||3Gbit SDI Optical Transceiver - TX:1310nm - RX:1260nm to 1620nm|