The OH-TX-1 SDI optical transmitter is an integrated part or plug in option for select LYNX Technik yellobrik and Series 5000 products. This SFP module facilitates the conversion of an electrical SDI signal into an optical signal for transmission over fiber. Wavelength is a fixed 1310nm and suitable for distances up to 10km**. The module accommodates 270Mbit / 1.485Gbit and 2.97Gbit SDI signals conforming to SMPTE 424M, 292M, 259M and DVB-ASI.
A socket, or “cage” is provided for the SFP in the supporting LYNX product for easy installation or upgrade. The SFP is hot swappable.
- SDI multi-rate optical transmitter for 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals
- Support for SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, DVB-ASI
- 1310nm wavelength (non CWDM).
- Distances up to 10km** (singlemode)
- For use with yellobrik and Series 5000 product lines
- Pluggable and hot swappable
- Available with LC, SC or ST connectors (singlemode fiber only)
- Lead free and RoHS compliant
|OH-TX-1-LC||Fiber Optic Basic Transmitter Option 10km|
|OH-TX-1-SC||Fiber Optic Basic Transmitter Option 10km|
|OH-TX-1-ST||Fiber Optic Basic Transmitter Option 10km|