The OH-RX-APD is a very high sensitivity SDI optical receiver supplied as a plug in option for select LYNX Technik products. This module facilitates the conversion of the SDI optical signal into an electrical signal for further processing within these products. Supports all wavelengths between 1260 and 1620nm according to ITU-T G694.2. The high sensitivity performance provides a wider operational headroom than the standard OH-RX-1-LC receiver for long haul applications. The module accommodates 270Mbit / 1.485Gbit and 2.97Gbit SDIsignals conforming to SMPTE 424M, 292M, 259M.
A socket, or “cage” is provided for the SFP in the supporting LYNX product for easy installation or upgrade. The SFP is hot swappable.
- SDI multi-rate optical receiver for 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals
- Support for SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M.
- Support for all wavelengths between 1260nm and 1620nm
- LC Simplex fiber connector (SMF)
- Very high sensitivity for long haul applications (single mode)
- For use with yellobrik, green Machine and Series 5000 product lines
- Pluggable and hot swappable
- Lead free and RoHS compliant
|OH-RX-APD||Fiber Optic Receiver Option|