Featuring dual mode operation the D AD 5220 is a flexible and cost effective solution for AES digital audio distribution. The D AD 5220 can be used as a single 1>8 amplifier or a dual channel 1>4 device. This module is ideally suited for the demanding requirements of broadcast and professional audio applications.
Each AES input can have independent sample rates ranging between 32KHz to 108KHz. Flexible backplane options allow for three connectivity choices, SubD or Weco for balanced AES3 signals and BNC for single ended AES3id signals. All inputs and outputs are isolated using transformers.
Microprocessor control and on board flash ram enable configurations and settings to be stored within the module (through power cycles and module removal). Local control capability is provided via the integrated dip switch. Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting is possible when using the LYNX control system.
- Dual mode operation 1>8 or dual 1>4
- Signal presence detection
- Supports sample rates between 32KHz and 108KHz (independent for each input channel).
- Three backplane options
- Balanced AES3 or single ended AES3id connectivity
- Fully isolated transformer coupled inputs and outputs
- Microprocessor controlled with internal flash ram for storing configuration
- Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting possible when used with LYNX control system.
- Full SNMP support when used with master controller option
- Hot Swappable
|DAD 5220 B||Dual AES Audio Distribution Amplifier (BNC connectors for unbalanced AES3id inputs / Outputs)|
|DAD 5220 S||Dual AES Audio Distribution Amplifier (Single jack Weco connectors for balanced AES3 inputs / Outputs)|
|DAD 5220 D||Dual AES Audio Distribution Amplifiers (SubD connectors for balanced AES3 inputs / outputs)|
|RFR 5014||2RU Rack Frame + Power Supply (no fans)|
|RBO 5025||25 Pin SubD Adapter PCB|
|RBO 5015||15 Pin SubD Adapter PCB|
|RAC M25-8 Adapter Cable||Audio Breakout cable 25 SubD to 8 x Male XLR|
|RAC MF 15-4 Adapter Cable||Audio Breakout Cable 15 SubD to 4 x Female XLR|
|RFR 5018||2RU Rack Frame plus Primary Power Supply|