Featuring dual mode operation the D AD 5220 WCB is a flexible solution for word clock reference distribution. The DAD 5220 WCB can be used as a single 1>8 amplifier or a dual channel 1>4 device.
Each input can have independent sample rates ranging between 32KHz to 108KHz. outputs are 5 v TTL level provided on 75 Ohm BNC connectors. Inputs are isolated using transformers.
Microprocessor control and on board flash ram enable configurations and settings to be stored within the module (through power cycles and module removal). Local control capability is provided via the integrated dip switch. Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting is possible when using the LYNX control system.
- Dual mode: 1>8 or dual 1>4.
- Signal presence detection.
- Supports clock signals between 32KHz and 108KHz (independent for each input channel).
- 5v TTL outputs.
- Fully isolated transformer coupled inputs.
- Microprocessor controlled with internal flash ram for storing configuration.
- Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting possible when used with LYNX control system.
- Full SNMP support when used with master controller option.
|DAD 5220 WCB||Dual Word Clock Distribution Amplifier|
|RFR 5041||1RU Rack Frame and Power Supply (for 4 modules)|
|RFR 5014||2RU Rack Frame + Power Supply (no fans)|
|RFR 5018||2RU Rack Frame plus Primary Power Supply|