The OSP 5852 M provides 5 independent 1>2 optical splitters / combiners in a single module. For each channel the optical input is split into 2 outputs, each one having 90% of the input power and the other 10% which is useful for monitoring applications.
The module is passive in operation, meaning it requires no power, and is mechanically compatible with all Series 5000 rack frames and installs from the rear of the rack.
- Five precision 1>2 optical splitters in a single module
- Each channel has 90% / 10% split ratio
- LC - PC connections (singlemode)
- Compatible will all Series 5000 rack frames (2RU and 1RU)
- Occupies one card slot
|OSP 5852 M||5 Channel 1>2 Optical Splitter (90%-10%)|
|RFR 5013||2RU Passive Rack Frame|