Available Again: FEB 2024
The PVD 5802 is a low cost utility SDI frame synchronizer which can be used for basic SDI synchronization issues in broadcast. The module offers multi-format support for SDI formats up to 3Gbit/s (auto-detect)
The module utilizes robust “flywheel” synchronization which can accommodate a wide variety of poor quality asynchronous SDI sources. All embedded audio is extracted and delayed automatically to match the video processing delay. Audio is free from disturbances even when dropping and adding frames.
The module also provides up to 62 frames of programmable output delay, adjustable in frames, lines and pixels.Microprocessor control and on-board Flash RAM enable configurations and settings to be stored within the module.
Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting is possible when using the LynxCentraal Control System.
NOTE: The use of the LynxCentraal control system is MANDATORY for this module. If installed in a RFR 5012 chassis please make sure a rack controller
(RCT 5023 G) is installed in the rack.
- Supports SDI formats up to 3Gbit (auto-detect)
- Two SDI inputs (switchable)
- Robust “flywheel” synchronization for a wide variety of problematic sources
- “Cross lock” compatible reference input
- “Expected Input Format” feature
- All 16 channels of audio de-embedded from SDI input, delayed to match video processing delay and re-embedded
- 5 x SDI outputs provided
- Integrated test pattern generator
- Auto-tracking audio delay with no “pops” or “clicks” in audio even when dropping and adding frames
- Up to 62 frames of programmable delay
- 2 external GPI inputs, with choice of connector
- Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting possible with LYNX APPolo control system
- Full SNMP support when used with APPolo control system
- Hot swappable
|PVD 5802||Dual Input SD/HD/3G Frame Synchronizer (GPI as pins)|
|RFR 5014||2RU Rack Frame + Power Supply (no fans)|
|RFR 5018||2RU Rack Frame plus Primary Power Supply|