Available Again: DEC 2023
The P VD 5810 is a versatile SDI frame synchronizer with full audio support which can be used to address a variety of synchronization issues in broadcast. The module offers multi-format support for SDI formats up to 3Gbit/s (auto-detect).
The module utilizes robust “flywheel” synchronization which can accommodate a wide variety of low quality asynchronous SDI sources. Comprehensive audio support includes de-embedding all 16 channels contained in the SDI input plus 16 external inputs. Audio is passed through a 32 channel audio processing stage before being passed into internal crossbars to configure the external audio outputs and the audio embedder. Audio is synchronized to the video automatically and is free from disturbances even when dropping and adding frames. A Dolby E synchronizer is also provided to correctly synchronize and maintain critical guard band alignment.
The module also provides up to 62 frames of programmable output delay adjustable in frames, lines and pixels.
Microprocessor control and on-board Flash RAM enable configurations and settings to be stored within the module.
Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting is possible when using the LynxCentraal Control System.
NOTE: The use of the LynxCentraalcontrol system is MANDATORY for this module. If installed in a RFR 5012 chassis please make sure a rack controller
(RCT 5023 G) is installed in the rack.
- Supports SDI formats up to 3Gbit (auto-detect)
- Robust “flywheel” synchronization for a wide variety of problematic sources
- “Cross lock” compatible reference input
- All 16 channels of audio de-embedded from SDI input
- 32 channel audio processing stage with adjustable gain, phase invert, mute and stereo to mono mixdown plus overload and silence detection
- 32 x 32 mono output crossbar for embedder and external audio channel assignment
- Integrated test pattern generator
- Auto-tracking audio delay with no “pops” or “clicks” in audio even when dropping and adding frames
- Dolby E Synchronizer to maintain guard band
- Up to 62 frames of programmable delay
- Two versions available for balanced and unbalanced AES
- All external audio inputs / outputs are transformer coupled Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting possible with LYNX APPolo control system
- Full SNMP support when used with master controller option
- Hot swappable
|PVD 5810 U
|3G/HD/SD Dual SDI FrameSync with Ext.Audio (MiniDIN AES3id)
|PVD 5810 D
|3G/HD/SD Dual SDI FrameSync with Ext.Audio (SubD-25 AES3)
|2RU Rack Frame plus Primary Power Supply
|2RU Rack Frame + Power Supply (no fans)