The OCM 5891 is a 9 channel CWDM passive optical multiplexer and/or de-multiplexer. This module allows the combination of up to 9 optical signals into a single unidirectional or bi-directional fiber link.
This version of the module supports 9 of the 18 wavelengths as specified in the ITU standard CWDM channel spacing grid (ITU-T G694.2) namely 1270nm through 1430nm wavelengths.
The module features a Upgrade Port (UPG) for expansion, when connected to the OCM 1892 the two modules (combined) will support all 18 CWDM wavelengths.
The module is passive in operation, meaning it requires no power, and is mechanically compatible with all Series 5000 rack frames and installs from the rear of the rack.
- Mux and / or Demux up to 9 optical signals
- ITU standard wavelength divisions: ITU-T G694.2
- UPG (upgrade) port for expansion
- Passive operation
- Compatible will all Series 5000 rack frames (2RU and 1RU)
- Occupies one card slot
- LC connectors (singlemode)
|OCM 5891||9 Channel Optical MUX/DEMUX (1270nm-1430nm)|
|RFR 5013||2RU Passive Rack Frame|