The OH-BD-12G-1330-LC 12G SDI bidirectional optical transceiver is an integrated part or plug in option for select LYNX Technik yellobrik, greenMachine, and Series 5000 products. This SFP module transmits an optical SDI signal and also receives an optical SDI signal over a single fiber link. TX Wavelength is a fixed 1330nm and suitable for distances up to 10km**. The RX wavelength is between 1260nm and 1280nm. The module accommodates 11.88Gbit, 5.94Gbit, 2.97Gbit, and 1.485Gbit SDI signals conforming to SMPTE 2082, SMPTE 2081, SMPTE 424M, and SMPTE 292M.A socket, or “cage” is provided for the SFP in the supporting LYNX-Technik product for easy installation or upgrade. The SFP is hot swappable.
** Distance is an approximation. Actual distances achieved can be longer or shorter depending on the type of fiber cable and accumulated optical losses in the fiber link. Determine link losses and perform optical budget calculations to ensure correct operation.
- SDI Multi-rate optical bidirectional transceiver for 12G-SDI, 6G-SDI, 3G-HDI and HD-SDI
- 1 port bidirectional operation over single fiber (singlemode)
- Support for SMPTE 2082, SMPTE 2081, SMPTE 424M, and SMPTE 292M
- 1330nm TX Wavelength / 1270nm RX Wavelength
- For distances up to 10km**
- For use with yellobrik, greenMachine, and Series 5000 product lines
- Pluggable and hot swappable
- Lead free and RoHS compliant
|OH-BD-12G-1330-LC||12Gbit SDI Bidirectional Optical Transceiver|