The D VA 5724 is a flexible solution for high quality dual channel 1 > 4 SD and HD analog video or Sync distribution amplifier. This module is ideally suited for demanding high quality broadcast and professional video applications.
Each channel has digitally adjustable video gain and equalization provided for system calibration with input signal presence detection for SD or HD video. Inputs can be AC or DC differential coupled with or without input clamping (selected via control system).
The module can also function as a Sync DA, handling both tri-level HDTV sync or bi-level SDTV sync inputs.
Microprocessor control and on board flash ram enable configurations and settings to be stored within the module (through power cycles and module removal).
Local control capability is provided via the integrated dip switches. Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting is possible when using the LYNX APPolo control system.
- Dual channel 1 > 4 operation
- Wide band amplifier for both SD and HD analog video
- Also use as sync DA, for tri-level and Bi-level sync
- Signal presence detection
- Adjustable video gain
- Adjustable cable equalization
- Selectable input clamp (via control system)
- Selectable AC or DC coupled inputs (via control system)
- Microprocessor controlled with internal flash ram for storing configuration.
- Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting possible when used with the APPolo control system
- SNMP error reporting when used with master controller option
- Hot Swappable
|DVA 5724||Dual 1>4 Analog Video / Sync Distribution Amplifier|
|RFR 5014||2RU Rack Frame + Power Supply (no fans)|
|RFR 5018||2RU Rack Frame plus Primary Power Supply|