Featuring dual mode operation with clocked or non re-clocked operation the D VD 5021 is a versatile solution for SDI / ASI distribution applications within any system. The D VD 5021 can be used as a single 1>8 or a dual channel 1 > 4 device. Each channel can be independently clocked or non-reclocked. This module is ideally suited for demanding high quality broadcast and professional video applications.
In re-clocked mode the module will auto-detect standard video bit rates (143, 177, 270, 360 and 540Mbits/s) and transparently pass data from 10Mbits.s to 640Mbits/s when set to non-reclocked mode. The module is also supports ASI / DVB and SMPTE 310 signals.
Microprocessor control and on board flash ram enable configurations and settings to be stored within the module (through power cycles and module removal).
Local control capability is provided via the integrated dip switch and multifunction switch. Remote control, status monitoring and SNMP error reporting is possible when using the LYNX control system.
- Suitable for [SDTV] SDI /ASI and SMPTE 310 signals
- Dual mode operation 1>8 or dual 1>4
- 2 x 2 Signal router for flexible output configurations
- Each channel can be clocked or non-reclocked
- Auto detect video bit rates of 143, 177, 270, 360, 540Mbits/s
- Transparently pass data between 10 and 640Mbits/s in non-reclocked mode
- Microprocessor controlled with internal flash ram for storing configuration
- Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting possible when used with LYNX control system
- Full SNMP support when used with master controller option
- Hot Swappable
|DVD 5021||Dual SDI /ASI Distribution Amplifier|
|RFR 5041||1RU Rack Frame and Power Supply (for 4 modules)|
|RFR 5014||2RU Rack Frame + Power Supply (no fans)|
|RFR 5018||2RU Rack Frame plus Primary Power Supply|