The OH-TT-1 Dual channel SDI optical transmitter is an integrated part or plug in option for select LYNX Technik yellobrik and Series 5000 products. This SFP module facilitates the conversion of two electrical SDI signals into optical signals for transmission over two fiber links. Wavelength is a fixed 1310nm for each channel and suitable for distances up to 10km**. The module accommodates 270Mbit / 1.485Gbit and 2.97Gbit SDI signals conforming to SMPTE 424M, 292M, 259M and DVB-ASI.
A socket, or “cage” is provided for the SFP in the supporting LYNX product for easy installation or upgrade. The SFP is hot swappable.
** 10km distance is an approximation. Actual distances achieved can be longer or shorter depending on the type of fiber cable and accumulated optical losses in the fiber link. Determine link losses and perform optical budget calculations to ensure correct operation.
- Dual Channel SDI multi-rate optical transmitter for 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals
- Support for SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, DVB-ASI
- 1310nm wavelength (each channel, non CWDM).
- Distances up to 10km** (singlemode)
- For use with yellobrik and Series 5000 product lines
- Pluggable and hot swappable
- LC Duplex Connector, singlemode
- Lead free and RoHS compliant
|OH-TT-1||Dual Fiber Optic Basic Transmitter Option 10km|