The OH-TX-8-XXXX SDI optical transmitter is a CWDM fiber plug in option for select LYNX Technik yellobrik and Series 5000 products. This SFP module facilitates the conversion of an electrical SDI signal into an optical signal for transmission over fiber. 18 wavelength selections are available for CWDM applications and support for distances of up to 80km** is provided. The module supports 270Mbit / 1.485Gbit and 2.97Gbit SDI signals conforming to SMPTE 424M, 292M, 259M and DVB-ASI. This is a higher power device intended for long haul applications.
A socket, or “cage” is provided for the SFP in the supporting LYNX product for easy installation or upgrade. The SFP is hot swappable.
- SDI multi-rate optical transmitter for 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals
- Support for SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, DVB-ASI
- 18 wavelength selections according to ITU-T G694.2
- High power for distances up to 80km** (singlemode)
- For use with yellobrik and Series 5000 product lines
- Pluggable and hot swappable
- LC Simplex connector - singlemode
- Lead free and RoHS compliant
|OH-TX-8-XXXX||Fiber Optic CWDM Transmitter Option 80km|