The OH-BD-1-1550-LC SDI bidirectional optical transceiver is an integrated part or plug in option for select LYNX Technik yellobrik and Series 5000 products. This SFP module transmits an optical SDI signal and also receives an optical SDI signal over a single fiber link. TX Wavelength is a fixed 1550nm and suitable for distances up to 10km**. The RX wavelength is between 1480nm and 1600nm. The module accommodates 270Mbit / 1.485Gbit and 2.97Gbit SDI signals conforming to SMPTE 424M, 292M, 259M and DVB-ASI.
A socket, or “cage” is provided for the SFP in the supporting LYNX product for easy installation or upgrade. The SFP is hot swappable. This SFP is typically used in simple WDM closed loop point to point applications and is intended to be paired with the OH-BD-1-1310-LC SFP at the other end of the fiber link.
** Distance is an approximation. Actual distances achieved can be longer or shorter depending on the type of fiber cable and accumulated optical losses in the fiber link. Determine link losses and perform optical budget calculations to ensure correct operation.
- SDI multi-rate optical bidirectional transceiver for 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals
- 1 port bidirectional operation over single fiber (singlemode)
- Support for SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, DVB-ASI
- 1550nm TX Wavelength / 1310nm RX Wavelength
- For distances up to 10km**
- For use with yellobrik,greenMachine and Series 5000 product lines
- Pluggable and hot swappable
- Lead free and RoHS compliant
|OH-BD-1-1550-LC||Bidirectional (Single Fiber) Transceiver|