The OH-RR-12 dual channel SDI optical receiver is an integrated part
or plug in option for select LYNX Technik yellobrik and Series 5000
products. This module facilitates the conversion of two independent SDI
optical signals into electrical signals for further processing within these
products. Support is provided for all wavelengths between 1260 and
1620nm according to ITU-T G694.2 (18 wavelengths).
The module accommodates 11.88Gbit, 5.94Gbit, 2.97Gbit, and 1.485Gbit
SDI signals conforming to SMPTE 2082, SMPTE 424M, and SMPTE 292M.
A socket, or “cage” is provided for the SFP in the supporting LYNX product
for easy installation or upgrade. The SFP is hot swappable.
• Dual channel SDI multi-rate optical receiver 12G-SDI, 6G-SDI, 3G-SDI, and HD-SDI
• Support for SMPTE 2082, SMPTE 424M, and SMPTE 292M
• Up to 10km** (6.2 miles) @ 12Gbit/s (singlemode)
• Support for all wavelengths between 1260nm and 1620nm
• For use with yellobrik and Series 5000 product lines
• Pluggable and hot swappable
• Internal receiver CDR
• LC Connector - singlemode
• Lead free and RoHS compliant
|OH-RR-12||Dual Channel 12Gbit SDI Optical Receiver|