The OBD 1810 is a bidirectional Fiber Optic to SDI transmitter and receiver which uses a single fiber link supplied in a compact self contained package. It is a convenient and cost effective solution to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
The OBD 1810 modules are supplied in pairs, one Type A and one Type B which work together in a WDM closed loop application. Each module has an electrical SDI in and SDI out connection and uses a single fiber link between the two.
Each channel is fully independent and can have different standards and formats of SDI video. The modules auto-detect and re-clock any 270Mbit, 1.5Gbit and 3Gbit SDI source prior to conversion. The modules are fully compatible with 3Gbit Level A and Level B formats.
Note. This system used WDM optical multiplexing and should only be used in point to point applications. This solution cannot be integrated into a CWDM multiplexed system.
• Supports SDI video up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
• 3Gbit Level A and Level B support (all formats)
• Auto reclocking 270Mbit / 1.48Gbit / 2.97Gbit
• Bidirectional - send and receive on single fiber
• Error free optical connections
• Up to 10km (6.2 miles) @ 3Gbit/s
• Simplex LC/PC singlemode fiber connection
• Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
|OBD 1810||3Gbit Bidirectional SDI/Fiber Transceiver- 10km (Pair)|
|P-TAP 1000||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable|
|XLR 1000||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable|
|LC/ST Sim||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/SC Sim||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit|
|RFR 1001||yellobrik Mounting Bracket|
|RFR 1000||yellobrik 1RU Rack Frame|