The OET 1540 is a compact CWDM compatible Ethernet 3 port switch, designed to extend the reach of electrical Ethernet signals over long distances using a constant (fixed) high speed 1 Gbit optical transceiver speed.
18 selectable CWDM wavelengths are provided to enable the module to be used in a multiplexed CWDM environment. When paired with another OET 1540 at the receiving end (using two fiber links) you have a cost effective Ethernet extender system for distances up to 40km - providing a stable, high speed 1Gbit error free optical connection between locations.
The OET 1540 has two standard RJ45 electrical Ethernet ports plus fiber I/O and functions as a 3 port Ethernet switch. For legacy system use; each electrical Ethernet port can be set for automatic speed detection (10/100/1000) or forced to 10Mbit, and each port can use auto crossover detection or be forced manually if needed. These functions are available using the dip switch.
- Supports standard Ethernet inputs up to 1 Gbit
- 3 port Ethernet switch (1 fiber, 2 electrical)
- Auto (10/100/1000) port speed detection
- Manually force 10Mbit electrical speed (if needed)
- Fiber transceiver speed always 1 Gbit
- Auto or manual electrical crossover selection
- Distances up to 40km (24.8 miles) over fiber
- 18 CWDM wavelength selections (ITU-T G.694.2)
|OET 1540||Ethernet to Fiber Transceiver (switch) - CWDM|
|OH-TR-58-XXXX-LC||Fiber SFP Data Transceiver (CWDM) 80km|
|OH-TR-54-XXXX-LC||Fiber SFP Data Transceiver (CWDM) 40km|
|RFR 1000-1||yellobrik 1RU Rack Frame|
|RFR 1001||yellobrik Mounting Bracket|
|LC/ST Dup||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/SC Dup||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit|
|P-TAP 1000||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable|
|XLR 1000||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable|