The OET 1910 is a compact electrical ethernet to fiber optic converter, designed to extend the reach of 1Gbit/s or 10Gbit/s electrical ethernet networks over long distances.
When paired with another OET 1910 (using two fiber links) you have a simple cost-effective ethernet extender solution for distances up to 20km* providing a stable, high-speed optical ethernet connection between locations.
*Distance is an approximation. Actual distances achieved can be longer or shorter depending on the type of fiber cable and accumulated optical losses in the fiber link. Determine link losses and perform optical budget calculations to ensure correct operation.
• Supports standard Ethernet/Optical signals of 10Gbit/s or 1Gbit/s
• Allows Fiber to Copper and Copper to Fiber conversion
• Singlemode and Multimode versions available
• 2x 10Gbit/s transceiver ports (Electrical/Optical) per module
• Maximum throughput of 20Gbit/s (full duplex)
• Distances up to 20km (12.4 miles) over singlemode fiber*
• Power and signal present LED indication
• Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
|OET 1910||10Gbit/s Ethernet to Fiber Transceiver|
|OET 1910 MM||10Gbit/s Ethernet to Multimode Fiber Transceiver|
|OH-TR-10G-LC||10 Gbit/s Optical Data Transceiver|
|OH-TR-10G-LC-MM||10 Gbit/s Multmode Optical Data Transceiver|
|OH-TR-10G-RJ45||10Gbit/s Electrical Transceiver with RJ45 connector|
|LC/ST Dup||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/SC Dup||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/FC Dup||LC Connector to FC Connector Adapter Kit (Duplex)|