The ORR 1402 is a compact dual channel fiber optical to SDI receiver designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with a SDI optical transmitter (e.g. yellobrik OTT 1412, OTX 1410, OTX 1440 etc), the user will have a very cost-effective optical transmission/ receiver system for signals up to 12Gbit/s (4096x2160 @ 60Hz), while preserving full uncompressed quality.
The ORR 1402 has two completely independent channels and each will autodetect and re-clock any 1.5G, 3G, 6G, or 12G SDI fiber source prior to electrical conversion. The module is fully compatible with 3G Level A and Level B formats.
This yellobrik had a major hardware update. If your yellobrik has no usb port on it's length side please visit the yellobrik documents in our downloads section for the datasheet and quick reference.
- Dual channel
- Supports 12G, 6G, 3G, and 1.5G SDI video standards
- Supports SDI video inputs up to 12Gbit/s (4096x2160 @ 60Hz)
- Auto reclocking 1.5Gbit / 3Gbit / 6Gbit / 12Gbit
- 3Gbit Level A and Level B (support for all formats)
- Error free optical reception
- 1260nm to 1620nm wavelength input range
- Up to 10km (6.2 miles) @ 12Gbit/s (singlemode)
- 2x fiber optic inputs (LC Connector - singlemode)
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
|ORR 1402||Dual Channel 12Gbit Fiber to SDI Receiver|
|OTT 1412||Dual Channel 12G SDI to Fiber Transmitter|
|OTX 1410||12G, 6G, 3G, HD SDI to Fiber Optic Transmitter|
|OTX 1440||12G, 6G, 3G, HD SDI to Fiber Optic Transmitter (CWDM)|
|OH-RR-12G-LC||Dual Channel 12Gbit SDI Optical Receiver|
|RFR 1200||High power yellobrik 19” 1RU Rack Frame|
|RFR 1001||yellobrik Mounting Bracket|
|LC/ST Dup||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/SC Dup||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit|
|P-TAP 1000||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable|
|XLR 1000||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable|