The ORR 1802 is a compact dual channel fiber optical to SDI receiver designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with a SDI optical transmitter (e.g. yellobrik OTT 1812, OTX 1812, OTX 1842 etc) you have a very cost effective optical transmission / receiver system for signals up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s), while preserving full uncompressed quality.
The ORR1802 has two completely independent channels and each will auto-detect and re-clock any 270Mbit / 1.48Gbit and 2.97Gbit SDI fiber source prior to electrical conversion. The module is fully compatible with 3Gbit Level A and Level B formats.
• Dual channel
• Supports SDI video inputs up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
• 3Gbit Level A and Level B support (all formats)
• Auto reclocking 270Mbit / 1.48Gbit / 2.97Gbit
• Error free optical reception
• 1260nm to 1620nm wavelength input range
• Duplex LC/PC singlemode optical connection
• Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
|ORR 1802||Dual 3Gbit Fiber Optic to SDI Receiver|
|P-TAP 1000||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable|
|XLR 1000||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable|
|LC/ST Dup||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/SC Dup||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit|
|RFR 1001||yellobrik Mounting Bracket|
|RFR 1000||yellobrik 1RU Rack Frame|