The OTR 1441 is a self contained fiber transmission kit for the transport of 4 x SDI signals (12G uncompressed) over a single fiber link for distances up to 20km (12miles). The kit includes the fiber transmitter, fiber receiver and power supplies. This is an ideal solution for the transmission of multiple uncompressed SDI streams over long distances with zero losses.
Each SDI channel is fully independent. For 4K use the signal is split over 4 separate 3G SDI links (12G) and supports 4K resolution at 60fps. The system can also be used for any combination of SDI signals each with a different format and bit-rate if required. Each channel will automatically detect and reclock SDI bit rates of 270Mbit, 1.48Gbit and 2.97Gbit.
LED Indicators are provided for channel presence and power. An optional 19” rack mount tray is available which can accommodate up to 4 modules.
- Support for 4 independent 3G/HD/SD-SDI channels
- Transport 4K (uncompressed) up to 20km (12 miles)
- Each channel supports resolutions up to 1080p/60Hz
- Each channel individually reclocked
- Embedded audio / metadata support
- Integrated expansion port for future use
- LED indicators for channel activity and power
- Kit includes transmitter, receiver and power supplies
- Optional 19” Rack tray to mount (max) 4 modules
|OTR 1441||4K Fiber Transmission System|
|OTR 1442||4K Fiber Transmission System|
|RFR 1018||yellobrik 0.5RU Rack Frame for passive fiber modules|
|LC/ST Sim||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/SC Sim||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit|
|P-TAP 1000||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable|
|XLR 1000||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable|