The OTR 1442 is a self contained fiber transmission kit for the transport of 4 discreet SDI signals (or 4K / 12G uncompressed) over a single fiber link. The kit includes the fiber transmitter, fiber receiver and power supplies. This is an ideal solution for the transmission of multiple uncompressed SDI streams, or 4k up to 20km with zero losses. Each SDI channel is fully independent. For 4k use the signal is split over 4 separate 3G SDI links (12G) and supports full 4K resolution at 60fps. The system can also be used for any combination of SDI signals, with a mix of formats and bit-rates if required. Each channel will automatically detect and reclock SDI bit rates of 270Mbit/s, 1.5Gbit/s and 3Gbit/s.
An expansion port is included for the connection of the OTR 1441 to add 4 more SDI channels (or 8k / 24Gbit/s over a single fiber), or add bidirectional Ethernet or Serial RS 232 data into the link. LED Indicators are provided for channel presence and power. An optional 19” rack mount tray is available which can accommodate up to 4 modules (RFR 1018).
Note: Internal CWDM optical multiplexing is utilized within the modules. This kit should be considered a self contained point to point solution and should not be integrated into external CWDM systems. An expansion port is included on each module which can be used to add additional SDI channels from the OTR 1441, or a bidirectional Ethernet or Serial RS232 signal.
- Support for 4 independent 3G/HD/SD-SDI channels
- Transport 4k (uncompressed) up to 20km (12 miles)
- Wavelengths : 1350nm, 1370nm, 1390nm, 1410nm
- Each channel supports resolutions up to 1080p/60Hz
- Each channel individually reclocked
- Embedded audio / metadata support for each channel
- Integrated expansion port to add more channels
- LED indicators for channel activity and power
- Kit includes transmitter, receiver and power supplies
- Optional 19” Rack tray to mount (max) 4 modules
|4K Fiber Transmission System
|OBD 1510 E
|Ethernet to Fiber Bidirectional Transceivers (switch)
|OBD 1510 D
|RS232/422/485 Serial and GPI Bidirectional Fiber Transceiver
|yellobrik 0.5RU Rack Frame for passive fiber modules
|LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit
|LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit
|P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable
|4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable