The OTR 1810-1 is a Fiber / SDI transmitter and receiver combined in a single self contained package. It is a convenient and cost effective solution to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
Each OTR 1810-1 transceiver has an independent transmitter and receiver channel, which provides an effective solution for any SDI signal up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s) while preserving full uncompressed quality.
The OTR 1810-1 will auto-detect and re-clock any 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit and 3Gbit SDI source prior to conversion. The module is fully compatible with 3Gbit Level A and Level B formats.
• SDI Fiber receiver and transmitter in single package
• Supports SDI video up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
• 3Gbit Level A and Level B support (all formats)
• Auto reclocking 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit / 2.97Gbit
• Error free optical connections
• Singlemode and Multimode versions
• Up to 10km (6.2 miles) @ 3Gbit/s (singlemode)
• Up to 300m (984 feet) @ 3Gbit/s (multimode)
• Duplex LC optical connection
• Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
|OTR 1810-1 LC||LC 3Gbit Fiber Optic / SDI Transceiver (Singlemode Fiber LC Connector)|
|OTR 1810-1 MM||3Gbit Fiber Optic / SDI Transceiver (Multimode Fiber LC Connector)|
|OH-TR-1-LC||3Gbit SDI Optical Transceiver|
|OH-TR-0-850-MM||Fiber Optic Transceiver Option Multimode (LC)|
|RFR 1000-1||yellobrik 1RU Rack Frame|
|RFR 1001||yellobrik Mounting Bracket|
|LC/ST Dup||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/SC Dup||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit|
|P-TAP 1000||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable|
|XLR 1000||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable|