The OTR 1810 is a Fiber / SDI transmitter and receiver combined in a single self contained package. It is a convenient and cost effective solution to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
Each OTR 1810 transceiver has an independent transmitter and receiver channel, which provides an effective solution for any SDI signal up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s) while preserving full uncompressed quality.
The OTR 1810 will auto-detect and re-clock any 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit and 3Gbit SDI source prior to conversion. The module is fully compatible with 3Gbit Level A and Level B formats.
• SDI Fiber receiver and transmitter in single package
• Supports SDI video up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
• 3Gbit Level A and Level B support (all formats)
• Auto reclocking 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit / 2.97Gbit
• Error free optical connections
• Singlemode and Multimode versions
• Up to 10km (6.2 miles) @ 3Gbit/s (singlemode)
• Up to 300m (984 feet) @ 3Gbit/s (multimode)
• Duplex LC optical connection
• Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
|OTR 1810 LC||OTR 1810 LC 3Gbit Fiber Optic / SDI Transceiver - 10km (Singlemode Fiber LC Connector)|
|OTR 1810 MM||3Gbit Fiber Optic / SDI Transceiver (Multimode Fiber LC Connector)|
|P-TAP 1000||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable|
|XLR 1000||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable|
|LC/ST Dup||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/SC Dup||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit|
|RFR 1001||yellobrik Mounting Bracket|
|RFR 1000-1||yellobrik 1RU Rack Frame|