The OTR 1840 is a CWDM Fiber Optic to SDI transmitter and receiver combined in a compact self contained package. It is a convenient and cost effective solution to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
Each OTR 1840 CWDM tranceiver has an independant transmitter and receiver channel, which provides an effective solution for any SDI signal up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s) while preserving full uncompressed quality. Select from 18 transmitter wavelengths for full CWDM compatibility (ITU-T G.694.2).
The OTR 1840 will auto-detect and re-clock any 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit and 3Gbit SDI source prior to conversion. The module is fully compatible with 3Gbit Level A and Level B formats.
• Optical receiver and transmitter in single package
• Supports SDI video up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
• 3Gbit Level A and Level B support (all formats)
• Auto reclocking 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit / 2.97Gbit
• CWDM with 18 wavelength selections
• Error free optical connections
• Up to 40km (24.8 miles) @ 3Gbit/s
• Duplex LC/PC single mode optical connections
• Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
|OTR 1840||3Gbit Fiber Optic / SDI Transceiver (CWDM) - 40km|
|LC/ST Dup||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/SC Dup||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit|
|OH-TR-4-XXXX||Fiber Optic CWDM Transceiver Option 40km (XXXX=Wavelength 1270nm to 1610nm)|
|P-TAP 1000||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable|
|RFR 1000||yellobrik 1RU Rack Frame|
|RFR 1001||yellobrik Mounting Bracket|
|XLR 1000||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable|