The OTR 1A41 is a self contained fiber transmission kit for the transport of four discreet SDI signals (or 8k / 48G uncompressed) over a single fiber link. The kit includes the fiber transmitter, fiber receiver and power supplies. This is an ideal solution for the transmission of multiple uncompressed SDI streams, or 12G/4k signals.
Each SDI channel is fully independent. For 8k use, the signal is split over four separate 12G SDI links (48G) and supports full 8k resolution at 60fps. The system can also be used for any combination of SDI signals, with a mix of formats and bit-rates if required. Each channel will automatically detect and reclock SDI bit rates of 270Mbit/s, 1.5Gbit/s, 3Gbit/s, 6Gbit/s and 12Gbit/s.
LED Indicators are provided for channel presence and power. An optional 19” rack mount tray is available which can accommodate up to four modules (RFR 1018).
Note: Internal CWDM optical multiplexing is utilized within the modules. This kit should be considered a self contained point to point solution and should not be integrated into external CWDM systems.
- Support for 4 independent 12G/6G/3G/HD channels
- Transport 8K (uncompressed) singals up to 10km (6.2miles)
- Wavelengths : 1270nm, 1290nm, 1310nm, 1330nm
- Each channel supports resolutions up to 2160p/60Hz
- Each channel individually reclocked
- Embedded audio / metadata support for each channel
- Integrated expansion port to add more channels
- LED indicators for channel activity and power
- Kit includes transmitter, receiver and power supplies
- Optional 19” Rack tray to mount (max) 4 modules
|OTR 1A41||8K Fiber Transmission System [1270nm - 1330nm]|
|OTR 1A42||8k Fiber Transmission System [1350nm - 1410nm]|
|RFR 1018||yellobrik 0.5RU Rack Frame for passive fiber modules|
|LC/FC Dup||LC Connector to FC Connector Adapter Kit (Duplex)|
|LC/SC Dup||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/ST Dup||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit|