The OTT 1412 is a compact dual channel SDI to fiber optic transmitter designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with the dual channel fiber optic to SDI receiver (e.g. ORR 1402) you have a very cost-effective dual channel optical transmission/ receiver system for signals up to 12Gbit/s (4096x2160 @ 60Hz), while preserving full uncompressed quality.
The OTT 1412 has two completely independent channels and each will auto-detect and re-clock any 1.5Gbit, 3Gbit, 6Gbit or 12Gbit SDI source prior to optical transmission. The module is fully compatible with 3Gbit Level A and Level B formats.
- Dual channel
- Supports 12G, 6G, 3G, and 1.5G SDI video inputs
- 3Gbit Level A and Level B support (all formats)
- Auto reclocking 1.5Gbit / 3Gbit / 6Gbit / 12Gbit
- Error free optical transmission
- Up to 10km (6.2 miles) @ 12Gbit/s (singlemode)
- Duplex LC/PC singlemode optical connection
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
|OTT 1412||Dual Channel 12Gbit SDI to Fiber Transmitter|
|ORR 1402||Dual Channel 12Gbit Fiber to SDI Receiver|
|OH-TT-12G-LC||Dual Fiber Optic 12G SDI Transmitter Option|
|RFR 1000-1||yellobrik 1RU Rack Frame|
|RFR 1001||yellobrik Mounting Bracket|
|LC/ST Dup||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/SC Dup||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit|
|P-TAP 1000||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable|
|XLR 1000||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable|