The OTX 1410 is a compact SDI to fiber optic transmitter designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed, high bandwidth, broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with the fiber optic to SDI receiver (e.g. yellobrik ORX 1400) you have a very cost-effective optical transmission / receiver system for signals up to 12Gbit/s (4096×2160 @ 60Hz), while preserving full uncompressed quality.
Operation of the OTX 1410 is fully automatic. The SDI video format is automatically detected, reclocked and then transmitted over the fiber optic connection. A reclocked electrical SDI output is also provided.
The OTX 1410 supports 12G, 6G, 3G and 1.5G SDI video standards.
- Supports 12G, 6G, 3G and 1.5G SDI video inputs
- 3Gbit Level A and Level B (support for all formats)
- Auto reclocking 1.5Gbit / 3Gbit / 6Gbit / 12Gbit
- Error free optical transmission
- Reclocked SDI loop out connection
- LC/PC connection
- Singlemode fiber connection
- Up to 10km (6.2 miles) @ 3Gbit/s (singlemode)
- Hot swappable and hot pluggable
|OTX 1440||12G, 6G, 3G, HD SDI to CWDM Fiber Optic Transmitter with SDI loop out - LC connector|
|P-TAP 1000||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable|
|XLR 1000||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable|
|LC/ST Dup||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/SC Dup||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit|
|RFR 1000-1||yellobrik 1RU Rack Frame|
|RFR 1001||yellobrik Mounting Bracket|