The OTX 1410 is a compact SDI to fiber optic transmitter designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed, high bandwidth, broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with the fiber optic to SDI receiver (e.g. yellobrik ORX 1400) you have a very cost-effective optical transmission / receiver system for signals up to 12Gbit/s (4096×2160 @ 60Hz), while preserving full uncompressed quality.
Operation of the OTX 1410 is fully automatic. The SDI video format is automatically detected, reclocked and then transmitted over the fiber optic connection. A reclocked electrical SDI output is also provided.
The OTX 1410 supports 12G, 6G, 3G and 1.5G SDI video standards and is available in LC, LC-40 and ST variants.
- Supports 12G, 6G, 3G and 1.5G SDI video inputs
- 3Gbit Level A and Level B (support for all formats)
- Auto reclocking 1.5Gbit / 3Gbit / 6Gbit / 12Gbit
- Error free optical transmission
- Reclocked SDI loop out connection
- LC and ST connection variants
- Singlemode fiber connection
- Up to 10km (6.2 miles) @ 12Gbit/s (singlemode) with OTX 1410 LC and ST variant
- Up to 40km (24.8 miles) @ 12Gbit/s (singlemode) with OTX 1410 LC-40 variant
- Hot swappable and hot pluggable
|OTX 1410 LC||12G, 6G, 3G, 1.5G SDI to Fiber Optic Transmitter - 10km/6,2mi - 1310nm - LC Connector|
|OTX 1410 LC-40||12G, 6G, 3G, 1.5G SDI to Fiber Optic Transmitter with Duplex LC Connector for up to 40km|
|OTX 1410 ST||12G, 6G, 3G, 1.5G SDI to Fiber Optic Transmitter - 10km/6,2mi - ST Connector|
|OH-TX-4-12G-LC||12G-SDI Single Channel Optical Transmitter with CDR|
|OH-TX-12G-LC||12Gbit SDI Optical Transmitter|
|OH-TX-12G-ST||12G SDI Single Channel Optical Transmitter|
|ORX 1400||12G, 6G, 3G, HD Fiber Optic to SDI Receiver|
|RFR 1000-1||yellobrik 1RU Rack Frame|
|RFR 1001||yellobrik Mounting Bracket|
|LC/ST Dup||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/SC Dup||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit|
|P-TAP 1000||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable|
|XLR 1000||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable|