The OTX 1440 is a compact CWDM SDI to fiber optic transmitter designed
to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed
broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with the fiber optic to SDI receiver (e.g. yellobrik ORX 1400) you
have a very cost-effective optical transmission / receiver system for signals up
to 4096x2160 / 60Hz (12Gbit/s), while preserving full uncompressed quality.
Select from up to 18 wavelengths for full CWDM compatibility.
Operation of the OTX 1440 is fully automatic. The SDI video format is detected,
reclocked and then transmitted over the fiber optic connection. A reclocked
electrical SDI output is also provided.
The O TX 1440 supports 12G, 6G, 3G and 1.5G SDI video standards.
• Supports 12G, 6G, 3G and 1.5G SDI video inputs
• 3Gbit Level A and Level B support (all formats)
• Auto reclocking 1.5Gbit / 3Gbit / 6Gbit / 12Gbit
• Reclocked SDI loop output
• multiple wavelengths available
• Error free optical transmission
• Simplex LC singlemode optical connection
• Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
|OTX 1440||12G, 6G, 3G, HD SDI to CWDM Fiber Optic Transmitter with SDI loop out - LC connector|
|P-TAP 1000||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable|
|XLR 1000||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable|
|LC/ST Dup||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/SC Dup||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit|
|RFR 1000||yellobrik 1RU Rack Frame|
|RFR 1001||yellobrik Mounting Bracket|