The OTX 1842 is a compact CWDM SDI to fiber optic transmitter designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with the fiber optic to SDI receiver (e.g. yellobrik ORX 1802) you have a very cost effective optical transmission / receiver system for signals up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s), while preserving full uncompressed quality. Select from18 wavelengths for full CWDM compatibility.
The OTX 1842 will auto-detect and re-clock any 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit and 3Gbit SDI source prior to optical transmission. The module is fully compatible with 3Gbit Level A and Level B formats.
• Supports SDI video inputs up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
• 3Gbit Level A and Level B support (all formats)
• Auto reclocking 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit / 2.97Gbit
• Reclocked SDI loop output
• 18 wavelength selections (ITU-T G.694.2)
• Error free optical transmission
• Up to 40km (24.85 miles) @ 3Gbit
• Simplex LC singlemode optical connection
• Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
|OTX 1842||3Gbit SDI to Fiber Optic Transmitter (CWDM) - 40km|
|LC/ST Sim||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/SC Sim||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit|
|OH-TX-4-XXXX||3Gbit SDI Optical Transmitter - CWDM (XXXX=Wavelength 1270nm to 1610nm)|
|OH-TX-8-XXXX||Fiber Optic CWDM Transmitter Option 80km (XXXX=Wavelength 1270nm to 1610nm)|
|P-TAP 1000||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable|
|RFR 1001||yellobrik Mounting Bracket|
|RFR 1000-1||yellobrik 1RU Rack Frame|
|XLR 1000||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable|