The OCM 1841, OCM 1842, OCM 1843, OCM 1844 are compact CWDM passive 4 channel optical multiplexers / demultiplexers designed to send and receive up to 4 individual signals over a single fiber link. Each module has an UPG (Upgrade) port to cascade into the other 4 channel modules, expanding the capability of the system to a maximum of 16 channels.
The modules can be used standalone or integrated into the optional RFR 1018 1/2 RU 19” rack frame, which can accommodate all four modules. Ideal for system installations.
Ideally suited for use with the CWDM yellobrik fiber modules (all 16 wavelengths are available).
• Send / receive up to 4 channels over a single fiber link
• Passive operation (no power required)
• Combine all four modules for up to 16 channels
• LC/PC single mode optical connections
• Optional 1?2 RU 19” rack frame (RFR 1018)
|OCM 1843||4 Channel CWDM Optical Mux/Demux (1470nm, 1490nm, 1510nm, 1530nm)|
|RFR 1018||yellobrik 0.5RU Rack Frame for passive fiber modules|