The OCM 1892 is a compact CWDM passive 9 channel optical multiplexer / demultiplexer designed to send or receive up to 9 individual signals over a single fiber link. The module has an UPG (Upgrade) port to connect to the OCM 1891, which expands the capability of the modules to 18 CWDM channels.
The modules can be used standalone or integrated into the optional RFR 1018 1/2 RU 19” rack frame, ideal for system installations.
Ideally suited for use with the CWDM yellobrik fiber modules (all 18 wavelengths available).
• Send / receive up to 9 channels over a single fiber
• 1450nm to 1610nm (ITU-T G.694.2)
• Passive operation (no power required)
• Combine with OCM 1891 for 18 channels
• LC/PC single mode optical connections
• Optional 1?2 RU 19” rack frame
|OCM 1892||9 Channel CWDM Optical Mux/Demux (1450-1610nm)|
|RFR 1018||yellobrik 0.5RU Rack Frame for passive fiber modules|