The PVD 1800 is a broadcast quality compact SDI frame synchronizer with highquality Up/Down/Cross converter and scaler for professional applications in theBroadcast, Post Production and Pro A/V industry.
The frame synchronizer utilizes robust “flywheel” algorithms that will accommodate a wide variety of low quality asynchronous SDI sources. All embedded audio is extracted and delayed automatically to match the video processing delay. The module also provides up to 30 frames of programmable output delay, adjustable in frames, lines and pixels.
The Up/Down/Cross converter can convert between 3G/HD/SD video standards and has a selectable fast scale mode (<10 lines delay). In addition, the converter has a powerful Region of Interest (ROI) scaler that allows the user to extract a specific region of the incoming video and to output this as a full format SDI output.
The module is fully compatible with the yelloGUI software package, so the module can be configured, controlled and updated using a PC or MAC.
• Supports SDI 3G (level A+B)/HD/SD formats (auto-detect)
• Up/Down/Cross Converter with selectable fast scale mode
• Converter automated by AFD, WSS or VI mode
• Region of Interest scaler
• Converts between 3G Level A and B Dual Link or vice versa
• Optional fiber I/O
• Auto changeover or GPI switch between electrical and optical input
• Robust “flywheel” synchronization for problematic sources
• “Cross lock” compatible reference input
• All 16 channels of audio de-embedded from SDI input
• Audio delayed to match video processing delay and re-embedded
• Integrated test pattern generator
• Up to 30 frames of programmable delay (for timing)
|PVD 1800||3Gbit SDI Frame Synchronizer|
|OH-BD-1-1550-LC||Bidirectional (Single Fiber) Transceiver|
|OH-BD-1-1310-LC||Bidirectional (Single Fiber) Transceiver|
|OH-TR-1-LC||3Gbit SDI Optical Transceiver|
|OH-RX-8-LC||Fiber Optic Receiver Option 80km|
|OH-TR-4-XXXX-LC||Fiber Optic CWDM Transceiver Option 40km (XXXX=Wavelength 1270nm to 1610nm)|
|OH-TX-4-XXXX||3Gbit SDI Optical Transmitter - CWDM (XXXX=Wavelength 1270nm to 1610nm) - 40km|
|OH-TR-8-XXXX-LC||Fiber Optic CWDM Transmitter Option 80km (XXXX=Wavelength 1270nm to 1610nm)|
|OH-TX-8-XXXX||Fiber Optic CWDM Transmitter Option 80km (XXXX=Wavelength 1270nm to 1610nm)|
|OH-TR-0-850-MM||Fiber Optic Transceiver Option Multimode (LC)|
|OH-TX-1 LC/SC/ST||Fiber Optic Basic Transmitter Option 10km|
|P-TAP 1000||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable|
|RFR 1000-1||yellobrik 1RU Rack Frame|
|RFR 1001||yellobrik Mounting Bracket|
|XLR 1000||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable|