The ORX 1400 is a compact SDI to fiber optic Receiver designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed, high bandwidth, broadcast quality video signals over long distances. When paired with the fiber optic to SDI transmitter (e.g. yellobrik OTX 1410) you have a very cost-effective optical transmission / receiver system for signals up to 12Gbit/s (4096×2160 @ 60Hz), while preserving full uncompressed quality.
Operation of the ORX 1400 is fully automatic. The SDI video format is automatically detected, reclocked and provided on two SDI output connections.
The ORX 1400 supports 12G, 6G, 3G and 1.5G SDI video standards.
- Supports 12G, 6G, 3G and 1.5G SDI video standards
- 3Gbit Level A and Level B (support for all formats)
- Auto reclocking 1.5Gbit / 3Gbit / 6Gbit / 12Gbit
- Error free optical transmission
- Two reclocked SDI outputs
- LC/PC and ST connection variants
- Singlemode fiber connection
- Input range 1260nm to 1620nm
- Hot swappable and hot pluggable
|ORX 1400 LC||12G, 6G, 3G, HD Fiber to SDI Optical Receiver with dual SDI output with Fiber LC connectors|
|ORX 1400 ST||12G, 6G, 3G, 1.5G Fiber Optic to SDI Receiver|
|OTX 1410||12G, 6G, 3G, HD SDI to Fiber Optic Transmitter|
|OH-RX-12G-LC||12Gbit SDI Single Optical Receiver|
|RFR 1000-1||yellobrik 1RU Rack Frame|
|RFR 1001||yellobrik Mounting Bracket|
|LC/ST Dup||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/SC Dup||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit|
|P-TAP 1000||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable|
|XLR 1000||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable|