The OTR 1240 is a MADI fiber transmitter and receiver combined in a single package. The module is designed to convert up to 64 audio channels bi-directionally (64 IN & 64 OUT) between MADI Optical and MADI Coaxial (electrical) formats. Conversion is real time [no latency] and does not degrade the signal quality.
The OTR 1240 is compact and cost effective solution to extend the reach of MADI audio over long distances. When paired with another OTR 1240 at the receiving end (using two fiber links) you have a cost effective, zero latency MADI extender system for distances up to 40km.
18 selectable CWDM wavelengths are provided to enable the module to be used in a multiplexed CWDM environment.
- MADI Optical to MADI Coaxial converter
- Supports up to 64 channels of audio (IN and OUT)
- Real time conversion with no degradation of signal quality
- Distances up to 40km (24.8 miles) over fiber
- 18 CWDM wavelength selections (ITU-T G.694.2)
- Duplex LC singlemode optical connections
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
|OTR 1240||MADI Coax to MADI Fiber Transceiver (CWDM) - 40km|
|OH-TR-MADI-1310 MM||1310nm Multimode Optical Transceiver|
|OH-TR-4-XXXX-LC||Fiber Optic CWDM Transceiver Option 40km (XXXX=Wavelength 1270nm to 1610nm)|
|RFR 1000-1||yellobrik 1RU Rack Frame|
|RFR 1001||yellobrik Mounting Bracket|
|LC/SC Dup||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/ST Dup||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit|
|P-TAP 1000||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable|
|XLR 1000||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable|