The OTR 1410 is a Fiber / SDI transmitter and receiver combined in a single self contained package. It is a convenient and cost-effective solution to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed, high bandwidth, broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
Each OTR 1410 transceiver has an independent transmitter and receiver channel, which provides an effective solution for any SDI signal up to 12Gbit/s (4096×2160 @ 60Hz), while preserving full uncompressed quality. Operation of the receiver and transmitter is automatic. For transmission, the SDI video format is automatically detected, reclocked and then transmitted over the fiber optic TX connection. For reception, the optical SDI video input signal on the RX connection is automatically detected, reclocked and provided on the SDI output connection.
The OTR 1410 supports 12G, 6G, 3G and 1.5G SDI video standards.
- SDI fiber receiver and transmitter in single package
- Supports 12G, 6G, 3G and 1.5G SDI video standards
- 3Gbit Level A and Level B (support for all formats)
- Auto reclocking 1.5Gbit / 3Gbit / 6Gbit / 12Gbit
- Error free optical transmission
- LC/PC duplex connection
- Singlemode fiber connection
- Up to 10km (6.2 miles) @ 3Gbit/s (singlemode)
- Hot swappable and hot pluggable
|OTR 1410||12G, 6G, 3G, HD SDI / Fiber Optic Transceiver - 10km - 1310nm - LC connector|
|OH-TR-12G-LC||12G SDI Optical Transceiver|
|RFR 1000-1||yellobrik 1RU Rack Frame|
|RFR 1001||yellobrik Mounting Bracket|
|LC/ST Dup||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/SC Dup||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit|
|XLR 1000||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable|
|P-TAP 1000||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable|