The PMV 1841 is a compact quad split multiviewer ideal for applications needing basic quad split multiview capability into an HDMI monitor. Four SDI inputs are supported with a single HDMI output. The module has three basic modes of operation:
- Quad Split - All four inputs are arranged into a fixed quad display. Each input can have the monitoring tools (or on screen overlays) individually configured.
- Full Screen - One of the four inputs is displayed full screen with the user configured monitoring tools. In this mode 2 channels embedded audio from the selected SDI input is embedded into the HDMI output.
- 4K Monitoring - The module can be used to monitor 4K (12G) signals. The four SDI inputs are "stitched" together to make a full frame for monitoring. The 4K image is down converted to HD for display (4K monitor not required).
Note: There are no on screen monitoring tools available in 4K mode.
The module is simple to setup and configure using the integrated local control and on screen menu system. All settings are automatically stored in flash RAM. USB is port is provided for firmware updates and also PC/MAC control using the yelloGUI application.
- 4 x SDI inputs and 1 x HDMI output
- Support for 3G/HD/SD -SDI formats (auto-detect)
- Full Screen, Quad Split and 4K (12G) monitoring modes
- Integrated local control and on screen menus
- Multiple on screen monitoring tools for each input:
- Waveform Monitor
- Audio Level Meters (upto 16 Channels)
- IMD (text ID)
- Safe Area /4:3 Extraction / Center Cross markers
- Video Standard
- Time Code
- Audio and Video Alarms
- Input present LEDs for each SDI input
- 4K (12G) monitoring mode (down converted HD HDMI output)
- yelloGUI compatible for PC/MAC
|PMV 1841||PMV 1841 – 3Gbit SDI to HDMI Quad Split + 4K Monitoring|
|P-TAP 1000||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable|
|XLR 1000||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable|
|RFR 1001||yellobrik Mounting Bracket|
|RFR 1000-1||yellobrik 1RU Rack Frame|