LYNX provides free firmware upgrades to all our yellobrik customers. These upgrades can be for adding new features or correcting bugs, please refer to the release notes for details. If you use the yelloGUI for your yellobrik, please register for a direct connection to our update server. You will then automically be informed by the yelloGUI when a new release of the firmware is available for download. Click here to download the yelloGUI and check whether your yellobrik is compatible with the yelloGUI.
If not, please download the firmware installation instructions (pdf) as a guide.
Please use the yelloGUI Software (see below) for upgrading the following modules:
- P MV 1841
- P VD 1800
Hint: If you are using Windows 8 / 10, please use the yelloGUI Software 2.3.0 or above to upgrade your yellobrik module to the latest version. An upgrade button / hint will appear in the yelloGUI for the connected module, if a newer version is available in the LYNX Database.
P EC 1864 Upgrade Procedure and Files
- Download the latest Update File below (lxz-file)
- Open the P EC 1864 WebGUI System Page and click on "Select Update File"
- Upload the downloaded lxz-file and start the update procedure
Release Notes v1061 [Changes compared to v1055]
* solved an issue where stream stopped after changing the filename prefix value
* solved an issue where Service IDs below 123 could not be entered
Release Notes v1055 [Changes compared to v1053]
+ added device settings export / import
+ added Streaming on / off button in WebGUI
+ added download Service Info function
* smaller improvements
Release Notes v1053 [Changes compared to v1050]
+ added support for HDMI standards 720p 23/24/25/29
* solved an issue where WebGUI could freeze after staying open for longer time
* solved an issue where SanDisk USB flash sticks were not mounted properly
* streaming will not be interrupted any longer when logo insertion is switched on / off
* several smaller improvements
Release Notes v1050 [Changes compared to v1049]
*Limited recording duration for mp4/mov to 4h to avoid defective files