The yelloGUI software application is a free download which provides extended and enhanced access to internal yellobrik settings and controls, many of which are not accessible from the provided local controls and switches.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite
How to install and use the offline Database in the yelloGUI:
Please download the PDF file for installation instructions and also a quick start guide to the yelloGUI software.
Not all yellobriks are currently compatible with yelloGUI. Please check the list below for the model numbers supported and also the required firmware revision. Free firmware updates can be downloaded from the yellobrik firmware update page.
yellobrik / minimum Firmware:
- CDH1811 / 545
- CDH1813 / 558
- CHD1802 / 544
- CHD1812 / 544
- CQS1441 / initial (yelloGUI 2.11.0 and above)
- PDM1284 / 628 (yelloGUI 1.3.0 and above)
- PDM1383 / 628 (yelloGUI 2.0.0 and above)
- PMV1841 / initial (yelloGUI 2.3.0 and above)
- PVD1800 / initial (yelloGUI 2.5.0 and above)
- OTX1712 / initial
- ORX1702 / initial